|Material||Pure Silicone||Color||Transparent, Translucnet, Grey, Black, Red|
|Thickness||1-50mm||Standard Width||0.5m,1.0m ,1.2m And 1.5m|
|Finish||Smooth Or Textured Finish||Hardness||Shore 50-60A|
|Temperature Range||-50℃ To 200℃||Elogation||290%|
high temperature silicone sheet,
silicone membrane sheet,
heat resistant rubber sheet
Thermally conductive silicone rubber shet, water-proof and odourless, FDA approved
|Product name||Silicone rubber sheet|
|Material||Made by top grade silicone rubber, environmental safe material, non-toxic|
|Working highest temperature||-40℃~230℃|
|Process||Adopts advanced techniques and special equipment, large drum-type vulcanization unit to develop|
|Specification||Anti-oil, waterproof, anti-ozone, insulating|
|Usage||Decorative honeycomb design round trivet kit, for kitchen utensils and accessories, protects counters and tabletops from heat and moisture|
|General application||Mechanical seal; Electronic appliance; Plate backing hot stamping; Fire blocks; Thermal barrels; Nosies and Vibration dampeners|
|Color and size||We can customize any color and size for clients|
1. Excellent resistance to heat (dry air), at +260º C continuous and +260º C intermittent.Remains flexible at low temperatures of -40ºC.
2. Resistant to ultra-violet light, ozone and weathering processing,pharma ceutical and cosmetic manufacturing area.
3. Good electrical insulation properties
4. Keep constant even at high temperatures.
5. High Temperature Thin Transparent.
Application of silicone rubber sheets
Transparent silicone rubber sheet is designed to be used in applications where physical properties are not critical but extreme temperature resistance is still needed.
Transparent silicone rubber sheet is commonly used in gasket making, vacuum casting, sealing industries, insulating, thermal shielding, heat sealing, vibration and sound dampening.
1. Medical, pharmaceutical and food processing industries.
2. Automotive, electronics and lighting sectors, amongst others.
3. Chemical , electrical, fitness and other industries with different temperature conditions